Hair fall and diminishing of hair are regular issues today due to the new way of life, here are some homemade remedies for hair growth faster and regrowth.
Are you worried because of Hair Loss and Damaged Hair?
There are many products available in the market that claim to be the best hair fall solution, but I am not sure 100%, so let us discuss homemade remedies for hair growth.
In today’s age and time, be it a man or a woman, good looks play an important role to get success in personal and professional life and strong, shiny and beautiful hair complements your overall good personality.
With this attitude, many people give in to the advertisements playing on the T.V sets which are of expensive products consisting of chemicals which albeit/although makes your hair shiny and beautiful but weakens them in the long run by making them rough and dry. There are plenty of homemade beauty tips for hair growth which helps your hair to get strong and healthy and also sparing the use of harmful chemicals along with expenses on them.
Here are some Homemade Beauty Tips for Hair Growth
Read More: Top 10 Natural Beauty Tips From Kitchen
1. Eggs are useful
Eggs are useful for hair growth as eggs contain vitamin C and other essential vitamins, proteins and minerals.
The Egg yolk helps hair to grow faster, the yolk is rich in fat and proteins which greatly act in moisturizing while the white helps to remove unwanted oils.
Applying yolk in the scalp can infuse the root of your hair with vitamins. This means that the new hair will grow out stronger and be less prone to breakage and shedding.
- Reduces hair fall
- Improves skin of the scalp and help to fight dandruff
- Make hair glossy and shining
- Reduces frizziness
HOW TO MAKE AN EGG MASK
Separate one egg white and mix it with olive oil and apply it in your scalp. Keep it for 15 – 20 minutes and rinse it with warm or hot water.
2. Onion juice is great for hair growth
Growing hair is a daunting task that needs patience and effort. Onion can be the best solution for hair growth. Using onion juice is good for hair growth by boosting the level of the antioxidant enzyme catalase.
This enzyme helps decompose hydrogen peroxide, optimizing the hair growth cycle. The rich sulfur helps to nourish hair and minimizes hair thinning.
- Reduces breakage
- Onion pulp nourishes the scalp
- It has antibacterial and antifungal properties that can treat scalp infections. This can further reduce hair fall.
- Onions can add volume if used daily
- Onions battle against premature greying of hair
- It helps to reduce dandruff if used every week.
- Onion juice also improves blood circulation which can further increase hair growth.
- Lends a healthy shine
How to use Onion Juice
You can mix onion oil with following to make it more effective
- Onion juice with coconut oil
- Onion juice with olive or castor oil
- Onion juice and egg for hair growth
- Onion juice and ginger for hair growth
- Honey and Onion juice for growth of hair
- Onion juice with lemon for hair growth
These days onion oil, masks are available in the market which can be applied directly for hair growth.
If you are busy you can just rub the onion pulp on your scalp.
How to apply?
You can apply the onion juice directly on the scalp with the help of cotton and leave it for 15 to 20 minutes.
On alternate days.
3. Aloe Vera can help you in hair growth
Aloe Vera is a plant with thick leaves with a gel-like substance inside. It is found everywhere and is of great help for hair growth and nourishment. It has various benefits for skin as well as it acts as a great conditioner for hair.
It promotes hair growth, prevents itching scalp, reduces dandruff and makes hair smooth and shiny. Rubbing Aloe Vera on the scalp can penetrate your hair and improve damaged hair.
- It deep cleans oily hair.
- Strengthen and repair damaged hair.
- Act as a conditioner for hair.
- Its usage can increase blood circulation which can further cleanse the scalp and promote hair growth.
Anti-inflammatory actions that may help reduce scalp irritation
Research has shown that it may help with dandruff relief and that the plant compounds may also help promote healthier hair.
How to Apply?
You can make a mask and apply it on your hair. There are various aloe Vera masks that you can make with other ingredients.
You can make Aloe Vera and coconut hair mask, Aloe Vera and apple cider vinegar, Aloe Vera and yogurt. You can select your choice and apply it for healthy and smooth hair growth.
4. Coconut Oil for Hair Growth
Coconut oil is a natural and effective way to grow long, healthy and thicker hair. It is a hair-loving ingredient made by nature.
It is rich in Vitamin E, fatty acids that promote hair growth and solution for various problems related to hair growth. Coconut oil is a natural conditioner and its massage can improve blood circulation, supporting hair growth.
It prevents dryness in the scalp and stimulates hair growth.
- If you apply coconut oil it reduces protein loss from hair and will give natural conditioning to your hair.
- Give natural shining to hair
- Repair damaged hair
- The best treatment for frizzy hair
How to apply coconut oil?
- Apply coconut oil and massage it properly on your scalp and leave it for at least 10 minutes.
- You will get better results if you can leave it for 20- 30 minutes.
- You can apply coconut oil before you wash your hair.
5. Amla for hair growth
Amla has myriad benefits and has been our staple in our hair care regimen. It is a natural immunity booster and contains fatty acids which are good for hair growth.
Amla can add luster to your lifeless hair and reduce hair fall and dandruff. It is like a hair tonic which boosts volume. There are various Amla powders available in the market which you can apply for strengthening your hair.
- provides relief from dry, itchy scalp
- stop premature greying of hair
- Fight dandruff
- condition your scalp
- promote healthy hair growth
- prevents issues such as breakage and split-ends
How to apply?
Application of Amla is easy, you can make a paste and apply it on your hair, best homemade remedy for hair growth. Also, you can make a mask by adding yogurt and keep it until 30 minutes for better results.
You can also apply amla juice on the roots and massage it for 5 minutes and let it stay for 10 minutes. You can also drink Amla juice as it contains vitamin C, iron, and other nutrients, which can purify your blood, which in turn can ensure healthy scalp and hair.
The Main Concern
On the off chance that you need to improve your hair, think of an arrangement and remain steady. Recall that the medications may take a couple of months to yield observable outcomes.
Be imaginative with the cures and blend them up as much as you prefer and prefer homemade remedies for hair growth faster and regrowth. Significantly, you require some investment every day to concentrate on sustaining your hair to get the delicious locks you need.
Making this stride and rehearsing self-care will be extra helpful if your male pattern baldness is identified with any passionate or stress-related issue. Remain positive and give a valiant effort to keep up a sound way of life that will supplement your hair treatment plan.