Are you a person who loves adventure and looking for adventure after long stressful schedules? here are the Best Asian Countries to visit and things to do in 2020.
Asia is one of the largest continents in the world and most popular among all
Here are some best Asian countries to visit.
In the west direction, Africa and Europe lie with Asia and the Pacific Ocean in the east direction.
It is generally known for its most diverse and captivating beauty on Earth.
- Vietnam best Asian nations to visit.
From ancient places to straggling towns and cities.
Asia is one of the incredible continents for people who like to experience adventure in their life.
People are intending to acquire more knowledge about ancient civilizations and archaeological sites as well as to cherish the beauty of nature.
With the ever-growing infrastructure in tourism and affordable pricing visits.
Asia is the first and foremost choice among Hodophiles, who love to travel, from all around the world.
Undoubtedly, the places in Asia are enthralling, unusual and sensuous and considerably best Asian nations to visit.
All the Asian Countries have plentiful comparability; each has its language, music, art, literature, ethnic dress code, modes of life as per their culture.
Where to go to Asia?
Check out the top tourist holiday destinations, best countries to travel and visit breathtaking sites and landscapes, popular things to do and many more.
Here, the list of Most Visit Countries in Asia for your upcoming trip. Have a look, choose the best holiday destination to visit and things to explore in 2020 for making unforgettable memories with your love and dear ones.
Top 10 Incredible Countries in Asia you must visit at least once in your lifetime
India is a vast country in the world with many magnificent attractions mainly for travel and tourism. All the Globetrotters mostly prefer to visit India to experience a memorable and unforgettable holiday trip in their life. India is famous for tourism because of its diverse culture and rich flora and fauna. Each state in India is famous for its different tourist destinations and considered the best Asian nations to visit.
Places in India will entertain tourists by the natural beauty of its physiographic divisions, hilly areas or coastal plains, peaceful locations, glorious history, and architectural designs, spirituality, etc. All these make explorers visit India for an outstanding trip. In India, there are more than hundreds of tourist spots that must be explored by holidaymakers. These must-see locations are known for their magnolias and overall beauty.
- Places like Kashmir
- Port Blair
- Binsar (Uttrakhand)
- Mount Abu
- Ranikhet and, visited by the national as well as international tourists.
- only tourist spots but Indian traditional food always lures people of different places in the world.
- Litti Chokha
- Mysore Pak
- Vada Pav
- Idli Dosa
- Kerala Parantha and Meen fry
- Bengali Rasugula
- Tunde ke Kebab
- Hyderabadi Dum Briyani
- Dal Bati Churma
- Amritsari Kulcha
- Makki ki Roti
- Sarso ka saag
- Prawn Gassi
- Steam fish with bamboo shoots are the delicious cuisines popular among foreigners worldwide.
Japan is the country that is known for its advanced industrialization and technology. It has a rich and fascinating history and popular for its ancient lifestyle. Buddhist temples were already famous for their unique designs and decor.
Subsequently, the country was already perfecting the skills and trades that would set it on the path to treasure, from fine porcelains and ceramics to textiles such as silk. Despite wars and natural devastation, many of this rich tradition has been preserved or repaired.
I must say the visit to Japan is a remarkable adventure for all globetrotters. Enjoying an endless list of top attractions, a vacation in Japan is surely a great investment of time and money. Best holiday destinations to visit in the country
- Mount Fuji
- Imperial Tokyo
- Hiroshima Peace Memorial Park
- Historic Kyoto
- The Island Shrine of Itsukushima
- Temple City- Historic Nara
- Osaka Castle
- Japanese Pagodas
- The Japanese Alps
- The Atsuta Shrine
- Fukuoka Castle
- The City’s Ancient Festivals
- The Great Buddha of Kamakura and many more are the top-rated tourist attractions in Japan.
- We think of Japanese food, we automatically think about sushi or ramen.
- However, the reality is that Japan has an amazing, unique and varied cuisine that goes beyond just fish and rice.
- Okonomiyaki (pancake)
- Miso soup
- Onigiris (rice balls)
- Udon (thick noodle)
- Soba noodles
- Gyudon (bowl of rice with beef on the top)
- Matcha is the Japanese cuisines, so delicious and so highly prized by people around the world.
China is one of the most famous travel destinations in the world. Travelers can be applauded the history and culture of China one day. Moreover, they get a glimpse of the future through technological developments in the country.
China as a tourist destination offers infinite scope for expeditions. Whether someone decides to travel aboard through a luxury cruise ship via the picturesque Yangtze gorges, visit a thronging city, or seek out the serenity of an ancient temple, this country is full of incredible experiences. Look out unusual and thrilling top tourist attractions in China.
- Great Wall of China, the Forbidden City and Imperial Palace of Beijing
- The Terracotta Army
- The Summer Palace
- Cruising the Li River, Chengdu Research Base of Giant Panda Breeding
- The Yangtze River and the Three Gorges
- The Classical Gardens of Suzhou
- Shanghai’s Promenade:
- The Bund
- The Potala Palace
- Hangzhou’s Historic West Lake
- The Mausoleum of Light
- The Northern Imperial Tomb
- Leshan Giant Buddha
- The Hong Kong Skyline
- Zhangjiajie National Forest Park ARE the tourist locations where you should explore the glorious history and relics of China.
- When it comes to China, you will find it a most pleasurable Eden of delicacies and for that reason it comes under the best Asian nations to visit.
- Sweet and Sour Pork, Kung Pao Chicken, Spring Rolls, Dumplings, Wonton, Fried rice, Chow Mein, Peking Roast Duck, Hot pot is a stew of meat and vegetables and many more Chinese traditional foods which are commonly eaten by people of China and voyagers.
Malaysia is a friendly, culturally rich nation that is a unique blend of traditional and modern, with many temples and buildings from the past co-existing with modern achievements in architecture and technology.
The ecological beauty of Malaysia and the blend of Malay, Indian, Chinese, Arabic, European and other cultures and its landscape are marked with temples, mosques, and churches. Malaysia has world-renowned tourist attractions that make a trip here immeasurably rewarding for all tourists.
- Twin Towers, Georgetown Historic City, Melaka Historic City, Redang Island, Menara KL Tower, Sky Bridge, Penang Hill, Kinabalu National Park, Cameron Highlands, Sunway Lagoon Theme Park are must-see locations in Malaysia for all age groups because combined with some beautiful islands, luxury resorts and colonials towns, Malaysia represents a happy place to spend unforgettable holidays.
- Malaysia is a multicultural and multiracial community, here travel lovers would experience a lot of exposure to all sorts of cuisines like Nasi Dagang, Bakuteh, Hokkien mee, Sang Har Kwey Teow (flat noodles), The Sentul Satay, Nasi Kandar, Charsiew (BBQ Pork), Lung Seng Tanjung Tualang, Nasi Lemak (rice in cream), etc are most delicious and popular Malaysian food among travelers.
Indonesia is an assemblage of islands that holds unspoken pride in its diversity of cultures, landscapes, and cities. Wherever you go, the experience is surely filled with awe and appreciation for a country as infused in history as well as in natural beauty.
Beaches of Bali, the ancient temple- Borobudur is one of the most famous and culturally significant landmarks in:
- Tanjung Puting National Park
- The Gili Islands
- Komodo National Park
- Sacred Monkey Forest
- a serene space
- Mount Semeru
- Tana Toraja in South Sulawesi Province
- Lake Toba
- Java and Sumatra
- Mount Krakatau
- Jatiluwih Rice Fields
- Bali is a well-known place for its exotic beauty among travel lovers worldwide.
- Visitors also keen to taste the Indonesian traditional culinary dishes that are new to foreigners.
- The rich and plentiful natural products, herbs, and spices give its folks definite freedoms to be creative as well as resourceful in making regional recipes that are not only delicious but also tell stories about the customs and history of the country.
- Dishes like Nasi Goreng, Rawon, Gado-Gado, Pempek, Sayur Asem, Satay, Rendang are commonly eaten by countrymen and tourists.
Nepal draws travelers’ attention by the call of the mountains and who are seeking to climb or to do trekking in the Himalayas. Some are intrigued by the culture and the famous city of Kathmandu, and yet others come hoping to find some sort of spiritual awakening or enlightening.
Nepal is an ecologically friendly place, a cultural eye-opener, or a life-changing experience, depending on the itinerary and demeanor of the traveler. Most of the tourists like to spend time in Capital city, Kathmandu, because of sacred and historic attractions.
- Other locations like Chitwan National Park for wildlife viewing, and the lakeside town of Pokhara, a popular area for starting treks are well known for its alluring beauty.
- Most importantly, Trekkers find a variety of options, with the most famous areas of the Himalayan region like the Mount Everest, Annapurna, and Langtang regions.
- The Boudhanath Stupa, just outside of Kathmandu, is one of the largest stupas of its kind in the world and quite popular tourist spots among pilgrims.
- A terrific blend of Indian, Chinese, and Tibetan cultures, Nepal is an enrapturing place with a cuisine full of complex and satisfying flavors that, due to the presence of Hindu and Buddhist traditions, appeal to vegans as well as meat-eaters.
- Momos, steamed or fried, Dal Bhat, lentil soup, rice, and one vegetable dish, Sel Roti, Thukpa, a thick soup containing noodles, Gorkhali lamb is a curry winter dish, A Dhido or Dhindo Thali and Meat which is a rare luxury in the mountains and is probably best avoided because it is expensive and unlikely to be fresh.
- Discover this unusual food and place covered with hills and mountains to enjoy the beauty of Earth.
Singapore is one of the tremendous cities of the world, with its blend of Asian and European cultures. There are all graceful colonial buildings co-exist with old street markets.
However, the government is strict with residents and travelers who misbehave and break the rules. So, visitors who follow the rules can help to explore the beauty of this multi-cultural city.
- Orchard Road
- Resorts World Sentosa
- Clarke Quay
- Raffles Hotel
- Gardens by the Bay
- Singapore Botanic Gardens
- Buddha Tooth Relic Temple
- Singapore Flyer
- Night Safari
- Marina Bay Sands is the most interesting attractions in Singapore which you can consider to explore.
- Singapore is not only popular for its world-class airport facilities, envigorating theme parks, and stunning city skyline but also known for its delectable dishes as Singapore food is a wonder of its own!
- Peranakan Cuisine, Hainanese Chicken Rice, Chilli Crab, Kaya Toast, Fish Head Curry, Laksa are mouth-watering dishes to satisfy the taste buds while enjoying the awe-inspiring scenes of the country.
Also enjoy to read more: List of 10 Popular Travel Destinations For 2020
- Thailand, various tourist destinations are famous and it is well known for its well-developed modern comforts.
- The geographical area is surrounded by world-class beaches in the south and mountain villages in the north.
- All the scenic beauty of tourist destinations is diversified and each spot provides you a rewarding and memorable moment in its own way.
- Bangkok and Chiang Mai are quite popular among visitors. However, Railay Beach, The Phi Phi Islands, The Grand Palace, Bangkok, Wild Elephants at Khao Yai National Park, Sukhothai Old City, Historic City of Ayutthaya, Doi Suthep, Floating Markets, Climbing at Tonsai Beach, Kanchanaburi Bridge, Waterfalls at Erawan National Park are the captivating places for the visitors who wish to explore the beauty of nature in Thailand.
- Some of the popular traditional Thai dishes are Chicken Satay, Tom Yam soup with Mushrooms, Pad Thai, The Green Chicken Curry, Papaya Salad, ‘Khao Klukh Krapi’ (rice with shrimp paste), Khao Pod Tod (Corn Cake) and many more crave the taste buds to eat and enjoy the regional recipes.
We think of Afghanistan, all that comes to our mind is the war-torn territory of tribes, extremism, corruption, and inflation but despite all these menaces, we immensely love for its ethnicity. In ancient times, Neolithic tribes arrived here from the Indus Valley and considered to be the best Asian nations to visit.
- Alexander the Great came to Afghanistan, extending over the greater mountains that are the Hindu Kush to end of Old Persian lineages.
- After that, there were the Muslim Arabs of the Middle East, who met with the unstoppable forces of Genghis Khan and further, there were the Mughals, the Soviets, the British rulers- the list goes on, and on.
- Places like National Museum of Afghanistan, Herat National Museum, Minaret of Jam, Gardens of Babur, Tora Bora, Kabul Zoo, Pamir Mountains, Buddhas of Bamiyan, Darul Aman Palace, Broghol, Kandhar, Khyber Pass, Wakhan Corridor, Bagram Valley, Takht-i-Rostam, Band-e Amir National Park, Panjshir Valley, etc. are must-visit locations in Afghanistan, beautiful area of Arabic tribal groups of Pashtun.
- Afghanistan is a country of enormous ethnic and geographic diversity and all these reflect on its food.
- The varied climatic conditions of Afghanistan are dependents on growing multiple crops that are available for community people.
- The staple crops are Wheat, maize, and rice.
- Dishes also include coriander, herbs, onion, tomatoes, garlic, and fresh yogurt.
- Pulao, Qorma, Shorma, Kebabs, Lamb chops, Dughand many more are prepared in every Kitchen of Afghanistan.
- Pakistan is full of spectacular locations which will make you fall in love with this country all over its internal problems.
- If you are a tourist then you must make a list of places you plan to do expeditions next year in Pakistan.
- Here are popular destinations from our list which you must visit in 2020.
- Indeed, your experience would be unforgettable. Streets of Lahore, Islamabad, Karachi, Naltar valley, Shangrila resort-Skardu, Deosai Plains, Gojal Valley, Ayun and Bamburet Valley, White Palace-Swat, Ghanche District, Gilgit–Baltistan are the famous places to admire the beauty of Pakistan.
- Mouth-watering cuisines such as Chicken Karahi, Mutanjan, Aaloo Bukhary Ki Chutney, Dum Pukht, Nihari, Shahi Tukda, Chargha, Mutton Paya, or gravied goat trotters, Chapli Kabab, etc are well-liked by all food lovers.
To Sum up, Tourism has expanded as one of the most favorable industries of the future in terms of employment generation, revenue generation, the infrastructure of tourism and also the preservation of social heritage and cultural deposits are always significant.
From metropolitan to regional islands and beaches, Asia is placed at Top travel spots in the world and offers a healthy dose of adventure, ancient history, and rich cultural heritage.
All nations in Asia are worth visiting because of its reasonable prices, variety of tourist attractions, along with food courts, exotic places, and easy accessibility of transport.
Get ready to pack your bags and don’t forget to take your camera for capturing the paradisiacal sights.