After the green tea trend and people are catching up with the green coffee mania. The green coffee beans are seeds of Coffea Arabica. However, the green coffee beans are considered highly beneficial for health. Therefore, these beans are an organic form of coffee and are very healthy. Here are some amazing benefits of the green coffee beans:
1. Good for Diabetes: These beans help treat type 2 Diabetes. The coffee extracts help lower high sugar levels in the bloodstream. It accelerates weight loss. However, it is essential for curing Diabetes Mellitus Type 2.
2. Rich in Antioxidants: Green coffee is rich in antioxidants and reduces the damaging effect of free radicals and takes care of overall health. It puts a check on the glucose levels in the bloodstream and prevent skin cells from getting dented.
3. Helps Burn Fat: The Green Coffee beans contain large amount of kelp which is a type of seaweed loaded with vitamins and mineral. However, the kelp helps in maintaining the levels of nutrients in the body. Therefore, it helps improve the metabolism of our body and helps in burning unwanted fat and calories.
4. Boosts Metabolism: Green coffee contains Chlorogenic Acid which boosts metabolism. However, it also increases the Basal Metabolic Rate (BMR) of the body to a great extent. It also reduces the excessive release of glucose. Therefore, our body starts burning stored fat cells because of lack of glucose. Hence, pure green coffee increases our fat burning capability and helps us shed off excess weight.
5. Suppresses Appetite: Green coffee is also helpful during frequent hunger pangs. It is an effective appetite suppressant and controls cravings for food. Also, this helps avoid overeating. Therefore, our body starts burning fat deposits which eventually helps in losing weight.
6. Improves Blood Circulation: According to a recent research it is found that the green coffee beans consist of a powerful asprin-like ingrdient. This ingredient has a positive impact on our blood vessels and prevents platelets from being clustered. However, the arteries don’t get hardened and blood circulation in the body improves drastically.
7. Reduces Bad Cholesterol: The green coffee beans can keep a check on our cholestrol levels. However, Low-Density Lipoprotein (LDL), also called ‘Bad Cholesterol’ is the culprit. High LDL increases the risk of deadly cardiovascular diseases such as cardiac arrest. Therefore, the consumption of green coffee bean regularly reduces the risk of high LDL.
8. Natural Detox: Green coffee is also a natural detox and helps in draining out toxins from the body. However, it cleanses our liver and helps in removing toxins, bad cholesterols, unnecessary fats etc. Therefore, the functioning of the liver improves after it is detoxified and hence increases metabolism.
9. Boosts Energy: Green coffee is an excellent energy booster as it consists of high amount of caffeine. However, it can increase energy levels and helps in keeping active the whole day.
10. Helps enhance the Immune System: Green coffee beans are very effective in enhancing the immune system. However, the presence of potent free-raadical busters the coffee beans help eliminate various types of toxics. Therefore, it also helps in getting rid of dull and acne-prone skin.
11. Helps Reducing Signs of Ageing: Due to the presence of some ingrediesnts such as Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid (GABA), Theophylline, Gallate etc help in maintaining skin heath. However, Green coffee is also known to retan high levels of volatile material as it isn’t roasted.
12. Reduces the effect of Free Radicals: Green coffee consists of Chlorogenic Acid which reduces the effect of free radicals up to 10 times than green tea. Moreover, the beans are not roasted they are rich in antioxidative agents from the polyphenol family. Therefore, it helps in decelerating the ageing procedure and makes the skin look youthful.
13. Moisturises Skin: Apart from antioxidants, green coffee also consists of fatty acids and esters. However, these ingredients in the green coffee help in nourishing and moisturising the skin. Hence, it protects the skin from sagging, discoloration and other damages.
14. Removes damaging substances from Hair: Green coffee helps in keeping hair strong, healthy and beautiful. Therefore, the antioxidant agents present in green coffee are beneficial for hair.
15. Helps Fight Baldness: Green coffee can even cure ‘female pattern hair loss’. However, the green coffee extract boosts growth and thickness of hair significantly.