This major one-day festival is celebrated by married Hindu women annually! KarwaChauth is a beautiful celebration that involves married women observing a fast from the sunrise to the moonrise to pray for their husband’s longevity and wellbeing. Before we get on to deciding on beautiful Karwachauth mehndi designs and outfits it’s essential to know how Hindu women from all corners of the world observe a fast with great enthusiasm and devotion in order to pray for the good fortune of their honey.
Beautiful KarwaChauth Mehndi Design And Outfits:
This is usually celebrated in the middle of the latter half of the month of October. The word KarwaChauth is made up of two words “Karwa” and “Chauth”. The word “Karwa” refers to an earthen pot and the term “Chauth” refers to a fourth. The earthen pot is immensely essential in the festival rituals since it’s used to water the moon. Now that karwaChauth is arriving anytime soon! You must check out the Beautiful KarwaChauth Mehndi Design and Outfits.
I. Breath-Taking Mehndi Design:
1. Floral Mehndi Design: The floral mehndi design is the most popular and most loved mehndi design. It showcases a range of flowers along with leaves and other nature-like beauties in order to give your hand an immensely beautiful look!
2. Dark Mehndi Design: The dark mehndi design as could be seen in the picture shown, depicts a range of artistic elements in various forms but in a darker than a normal shade of mehndi hence making it stand apart from the other mehndi designs. This is a decent and immensely captivating design of mehndi.
3. Arabic Mehndi: This Arabic mehndi design is immensely popular among women they love to create this, especially at the back of the hand. In this design, the whole hand is not filled with art but only from the index, there is a trail of design running to the wrist. There is minimal detail on the other fingers’ back as depicted in this picture. This design looks decent when added some ornaments like bangles and rings!
4. The Mixture of Indian Traditional and Arabic: This mixture of Indian traditional and Arabica mehndi style is immensely ravishing. It showcases the bold details and rich style from both the Indian traditional well as from the Arabic traditions.
5. The Intricate details: The picture shows the breathtaking, precise design which fills the hand with such delicacy. The detailing is what grabs all the attention and makes it jaw-dropping beautiful!
6. The Peacock Design: Peacock is one of the most beautiful birds, when created through mehndi in the hands of women looks even more phenomenal. As the picture depicts the intricate details in the peacock that is what adds to its beauty.
7. The Minimalist: The minimalist, the decent, and the light but pretty design for women who don’t want complete henna full hands. This elegant design certainly satisfies the phrase, “less is more”.
8. Mughlai Mehndi: Looking for something unique try this Mughlai mehndi design. Very different from the ongoing mehndi designs. Looks even more pretty with the ornament worn.
9. The karwaChauth Special: This karwaChauth special Mehndi showcases a Hindu woman who observes a fast every year for her husband’s good fortune. It depicts the spectacular legends of the married women performing the rituals of this auspicious festival.
10. Netted Mehndi Design: The netted mehndi design is a geometric, vintage-styled mehndi as projected through the picture, it portrays beautiful flowers amidst the cubic nets.
You can come up with your own beautiful Karwachauth mehndi design by purchasing this henna cone .
II. Ravishing Outfits
1. Silk sarees: the below mentioned are all a part of beautiful silk outfits for Karwachauth.
a. Get your hands on this maroon-pink, Kanchipuram silk saree, that is created from a premium silk material. The unstitched blouse that comes with this has a zari border. The saree shows not only maroon and pink colors that are immensely a treat to the eyes but it also has a tinge of golden that projects the richness of the saree!
b. Light Pink Zari, Woven Work Saree. The paisley print and zari work is enhanced with the silk fabric and Kanchipuram art. The unstitched blouse of this royal saree also projects a similar color and premium quality fabric.
c. Breath-Taking Banarsi Silk Saree along with blouse piece. Gives some Divine rich look to the lady wearing it. The Maroon-Coloured fabric along with silk blend material gives it an extremely captivating look.
Cotton Outfits For Karwachauth:
- Rattan pure cotton, mulmul saree. 5.5 meter and royal grey color which gives a captivating ethnic look.
- Red/green pure cotton saree, without blouse piece. Portraying traditional and graceful prints.
Apart from these phenomenal mehndi designs and captivating outfits, women shall certainly indulge in some skincare activities which makes their outfits stand out even more. Although every individual has beautiful skin and enhancing it with skincare is just a sensible decision check out 5 tips for natural skincare for winters.
Now, why not end your KarwaChauth dressing procedure with some royal fumes which attract compliments? Check out the top 10 women’s perfumes best in attracting compliments hence these Beautiful KarwaChauth Mehndi Design and Outfits clubbed with a skincare procedure and some royal scents of perfumes would make your look perfect for this auspicious festival!
The above-mentioned Beautiful KarwaChauth Mehndi Design and Outfits are for you to have a glance at planning your outfits and mehndi style. Since it’s a traditional, enriching experience that is essential to the religion of Hinduism hence, women get excited enough to prepare for the same.
Written By: Nehal Sharma
(Disclaimer: This article is from the author’s perspective. Kindly do check with experts before following. newzito.com will not be responsible for any kind of inconvenience and incorrect or misleading information.)