The Municipal Corporation, Chandigarh has organized the famous Chrysanthemum Flower Show. Also, it is called the ‘Chandigarh Flower Festival’. The festival is one of the most beautiful festivals of Tricity. The 3-day festival has something for all age groups to cherish. It is one of the most awaited festivals of Chandigarh. Chrysanthemum Flower Show happens in December every year at the Terraced Garden in Sector 33, Chandigarh.
The show not only attracts nature lovers but has something for everyone. The city residents visit the festival to witness the beauty of flowers. The festival is a delight to watch for almost all age groups. Colorful arrangements amuse kids. The youngsters can have beautiful selfies with the chrysanthemums in full bloom. The oldies like to indulge in reading about the flowers.
There are animal figures made with flowers which amuse the little ones. Furthermore, a cultural programme is also held during these 3 days of the festival. Apart from this, there are statues showcasing the culture of Punjab and Haryana. A water fountain adds to the beauty of the festival. The flower Rangoli is one of the main attractions. Hence, the festival is a delight for one and all.
Attractions at the Chrysanthemum Flower Show
Different varieties of Chrysanthemum Flower
- Animal figures made with flowers – rabbit, butterfly, giraffe, deer, fish & many more
- Spectacular flower display arrangements
- Flower display in various other images like a boat, bullock cart, etc.
- Flower Rangoli
- Cultural programme
- Water Fountain
- Photography Exhibition
- Exhibition of flower varieties
- Statues showing culture of Punjab & Haryana
- Some other statues made by artists
- Snacks and food stalls
- And lots more….
Chrysanthemum Show 2017: Details
- Dates: 08 December 2017 (Friday) to 10 December 2017 (Sunday).
- Time: 10:00 AM to 7:00 PM. (Although the garden is open 24*7)
- Venue: Terraced Garden, Sector 33, Chandigarh.